Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Phone Rules







     Hey! it's me Copper, I hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas! I did, oh and if you were wondering my little elf on the shelf problem is taken care of. I put him in a box until next year :) any ways, Everyone I know got new phones for Christmas, and no offense they have no idea how to work them. As most of  y'all know I am a Professional Consultant, hold up.. back it up... I am a Professional Consultant and a Humble Media Expert... yes, there is such a thing, and if you follow all of the rules of phones I have written down for y'all, you will become a Humble Media Expert, such as myself. So follow the rules of the Techno gismos, and learn the ways of the many phone rules.


Rules:




   #1 Don't call your smart phone smart, until you yell "Where is my phone?" and it answers, "I'm right here in your pocket"


    #2  Don't be like your iPhone and loose energy without doing anything


   #3  Nothing says you stink with technology and taking pictures more than a sideways profile picture


   #4 NEVER let your phone know you are in a hurry... or it will never load


   #5 emojis are teeny little ninja warriors that keep the internet safe


   #6 Instagram is NOT chiness take out! ( *sniff* you always learn things the hard way:( )


   #7 unfortunately Facebook does not have my face on it


   #8 ALWAYS pay attention to the person you are sending a txt to BEFORE you hit send, or if you are another Albert Einstein out there, please make a don't send button.


  #9 Never eat potato salad, ya never know when you might butt dial somebody (if ya get what I'm sayin')


 #10 here are some of the REAL meanings to texting lingo:


lol: lots of liver


smh: supper, mighty, hotdogs


brb: burp, rip, barf


cul8r: Chihuahua up late rejoicing
afaic: as far as I'm Copper
afaict: as far as I can toot




 Well I hope the rules of phones helps you out a lot, Happy New Year!! See y'all next week, follow all the rules and you might be as humble as me on being a media expert.