Saturday, February 21, 2015

My modling career







    Hey everyone, it's me Copper! As all the classy people know, a beagle won the Westminster Dog Show. Yea, yea good for Miss P... or as I like to call her Miss Pee- Pee ( I can't help it :) she kind of walked into that one) Anyways, I am happy for her. After all, I am part beagle so in a way it is as if part of ME one the Westminster Dog Show. However, if they had a Southminster Dog Show I would clearly be the champion. There would be absolutely be no competition at all! Well for me. After all I am an exotic breed... with the style and sass of an adorable Chihuahua and the wondrous class and grace of a beautified beagle. I would .... I AM unstoppable!! I can sashay like nobody's business. I clearly own the Wal-Mart chip section runway. So if you ever hear of a Southminster Dog Show opening up in NC buy your tickets early. Because with me modeling. they will go fast!