Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th of July!





     Hey yall Copper here, Hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th or 4th of July or Independence day, it's all the same how ever ya say it! :) I had a awesome July 4th, I went with some of my friends to see fireworks we had a blast and this is the first year I didn't hide under the park bench because of all the noise!! (Like I do that I mean... huuu... those fireworks are pretty loud, and I wasn't hiding... hummm I just thought they looked better under the bench) any ways, after the fireworks I went off to find a place were they sell candy apples, you can't go to see fireworks without getting a candy apple, I FINALY found a candy apple and funnel cake stand and I forgot how many different flavors of candy apples they have... and it's a VERY BIG dilemma when you have 5 different flavors of candy apples to chose from... so I bought one of each and a funnel cake to top it all off! Then I sat down and attempted to hold myself back and only eat three of the candy apples and half of the funnel cake, as you probably already know, I didn't come even close to only eating 3 candy apples and a half of funnel cake.. I ate all five candy apples and the whole funnel cake! It was delicious, then I got sick :( but I got over it quick! :-) then we went to get our faces panted, I got a Chinese take out box with an American flag panted on my face... it was a work of art! Well that's about it, it was pretty much just a normal 4th of July! Thanks to all who served! Happy 4th!!!!