Tuesday, June 3, 2014

IT'S SUMMER!!!



    Hey everybody, Copper here! Summer is finally here! and me being the dedicated, disciplined, delightful, dog I am I always do something good for the good of myself and health in the summer, soooo I'm gonna start doing Zumba! haha yup Zumba!! I am workn' it, with my wonderful since of style and class. I'm not that bad at it either, I've only been to one class... well, I've bought my Zumba outfit and I've done a few moves in front of the mirror at home, but I can already see my supper zumba potential, I can see myself right now, shining like a star, on the front line with my neon strechyyyy pants,;) And I've got some classic competition  goin' on in the class too, there is a bald cat... who thinks she is better that everyone else (naturally like all cats do) but, this one is different, this cat is more like a rat, this cat is just down right horrible and dumb, (I think some one played the bongos on her soft spot when she was a little kitten) any ways when I was signing up for Zumba class I met this bald, dumb, ding dong cat, and she said in her harsh smokers voice... you signing up to do zumba little dough boy? Dough boy?!? I couldn't BELIVE she was talking to me, I am NOT a dough boy and am a incredible MACHINE! So I told baldy that I was signing up for zumba, and she better get them frail bones into shape... well, they were in shape ROUND shape, and she needed to start eating yogurt, and muscle shakes... and just get talent to be able to keep up with me. and she got all huffy and played the victim card like all cats do cuz I offended her. So I told her that "I speak my mind and tell the truth, if you don't like it shame on you", and with that she left in a huff, dumb old cat. I can't wait to get up on that front row with all of the elderly ladies and show her who's in charge, well, wish me luck, not that I need it, and I guess I'll see ya'll next week! HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!:)