Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Paddies Day Part II



    
     Hey y'all Copper here, Happy belated St. Patrick's Day! Well, I didn't find the gold, but I did find some expired Jif peanut butter in the pantry on St. Patrick's Day, I guess expired Jif is almost as good as a pot of gold. But I will have to say goodbye to my tempurpetic dog beds, dog bones, private island in the Bahamas, Gilligan hat, and being called Mr. Howell:( I was really looking forward to that. But that's okay my expired Jif and a massage from the Chinese lady at the mall made it all better, I don't know this for a fact, but I do think the Chinese lady who gave me a massage was asking for my number!! Or it could have been my money... since she did chase me to my little blue Volkswagen and called security. Or she could have wanted my number, I don't know,... I don't speak good Chinese. But then my luck changed! After I gave the Chinese lady my money for the massage, I found twenty bucks just lying on the side walk! I picked it up, then naturally I went to treat myself to some Chick-Fil-a. When I got to Chick-Fil-a a bald cat with a green Christmas sweater on ( ya can't blame him for wearing a Christmas sweater in March, he's totally bald) challenged me to a "friendly" game of Go Fish... and don't tell anybody but I lost, not only did I loose, but I lost my twenty bucks to a cat, a bald cat in a Christmas sweater in the middle of March. And I didn't even get my lunch. But I know for a fact that he cheated. After the tragic game of Go fish I went home hungry and miserable, but then I watched Tom and Jerry and it made me feel a whole lot better watching that little mouse beating up that mean ol' cat. Well, that's my St. Patrick's Day, I'll see ya next week!!!