Monday, March 3, 2014

Weather Alert!



   Hey yall, Copper Fishel here reporting the weather from my laptop.
it's a strange day today. It's snowing, raining, sleeting, oh, and I think I see a little cat raining from the sky! It's cold and wet and disgusting out there, so if you go outside, wear a rain coat and snow boots, carry an umbrella, and be sure to watch out for mangy cats falling from the sky! Oh, and if you or someone you love is a little bit on the wild crazy side please, for the safety of others, lock yourself in your house... because it's a new moon out there, and folks go CRAZY! Especially with all of this wild weather. Well, that's the Copper weather report, Oh, wait! I want to make a shout out to Fred Hamton he is 102 today!!! Happy birthday Hammy! Well, I hope you got all the weather info you need for today, see ya next week!