Monday, February 3, 2014

Toaster Strudel Yea?

  


    Hey everybody it's me Copper, as you can tell I finally got my blog fixed so I'm real exited about that, but there has been something haunting me... it has been haunting me for a VERY LONG TIME! Maybe it's disturbing you too, think back to the last time you watched T.V. did you see any commercials!?!? Did you see a commercial that starts off with the phrase Toaster Strudel yea? Then all of a sudden you see a creepy, pasty Swedish boy in horrible shorts and hat! Then, you see animals and Toaster Strudels flying in some kid's kitchen... and there is a kid there and he is not running from the creepy Swedish kid, strange animals, and flying Toaster Strudels! And if that's not scary enough the Swedish boy talks about me in the commercial!!! He says "Warm, flaky, gowie", I know he is talking about me! First of all, I'm warm, second with all of my dandruff I'm VERY flaky, and I think when he says "gowie" he actually means goowy, AND I'M VERY GOOWY! The freeky Swedish kid is advertising me as a toaster strudel!!!!! He has something against me and I don't even know this pasty dude! So, what ever ya do... don't buy the toaster strudels because it might be me!!! You probably wouldn't buy them any ways because they look horrible on the commercial, if I was a food I would look WAY better that a tan rectangle with frosting. And I think I could market myself a lot better that the Swed did. Any whooo, remember DON'T EAT THE TOASTER STRUDELS!!! And I will try to blog again next week... if the Swedish kid doesn't capture me and put me in a box and sell me to hungry little school children!