Thursday, March 13, 2014

St. Paddies Day!







       Hey yall, Copper here, well, St. Patties Day is right around the corner! So I got my green shirt, long curly red wig (you have to have it curly), and I'm up and ready to dig for gold. No! I'm not picking my nose... (for now:-), I'm on the search for that big ol' pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Oh, if I could only find that gold I would buy a Tempurpedic dog bed ( and don't laugh, they really have those!), I would buy huge dinosaur bones from all the museums in the world, I would buy my own tropical island, and you can't have your own private tropical island without a Gilligan hat, so I would buy one of those too. I might have a Gilligan hat, but I would be a regular Mr. Howell. I hope I find that much gold. Well, first, I have to find a rainbow, then the end of the rainbow, then a hidden pot of gold that might not even be there. Oh, I hope I can find it! By the way I want it on record that I'm NOT SELFISH I'm just not giving my money to the poor,or charity... MAYBE to the ASPCA... well, maybe. Well, wish me the luck of the Irish on my little treasure hunt, I'll tell ya how it went next week!