Wednesday, December 18, 2013

HUGGGGGG!


   Hey guys, it's me Copper. I'm so ILL right now, December is almost over and my blog still looks like fall! I don't know what's wrong with my computer, it will let me blog, but it won't let me change my blog background! I don't know what this electronic device has against me, all I know is if there is a naughty or nice list for electronics my computer is the first name on the NAUGHTY list! No new software for it! Just when I thought I was teaching my computer well, it just goes off to disappoint me.  I guess I shouldn't have down loaded all of that educational stuff, because my computer just hasn't seemed to learn anything! I guess I should start blogging by mail, at least I could buy Christmas paper instead of having these leafs floating everywhere. Well, I hope TOSHIBA (that is my computer's name) will be straitened out by next week! In the mean time get your Christmas shopping done, and have a Merry (almost) Christmas!