Monday, November 4, 2013

My Horror Hilarious Halloween!



     Hey all, Copper here, I hope y'all all had a very Happy Halloween! Well, I know I did. Actually my Halloween this year was, as I like to call it, a Horror Hilarious Halloween I know that probably doesn't make any sense so let me tell you all about my Horror Hilarious Halloween and hopefully it will make sense that I call it that. So, it was October 31st, also known as Halloween night:) and I was getting on my super scary awesome costume, also known as a Plummer... I also had a fake bottom to go with it. You can't be a Plummer without a bottom if ya know what I'm sayn':) I was getting my Plummer's hat on when all of a sudden I heard a noise outside my window... I looked outside my window and I saw a glimpse of something horrible!!! A cat dressed like Princess Layia was coming to my house trick-or-treating! I thought I knew all of the kids who where coming to my house, but I guess I was wrong. But non of that mattered I was gonna scare the snot out of that little calico cat dressed like Princess Layia, and nothing could stop me! So I sprang into action, I wasn't quit Sure what to scare that cat with since all of my other scary prank stuff was already set up for the other kids, but I decided that I would just have to think of something, and besides the little cat was probably about 4 I should be able to scare her no problem. So I grabbed a freaky clown mask that I had been saving for many years for a time like this. I snuck out my back door and sneaked to where she was a I grabbed her! Poor little cat I scared her more than I thought I would, but who cares she's a cat. After she ran away as fast as she could. Me, Homma, and Dallas (those are the kids I went trick-or-treating with) all went back to my house for a snack of candy. We just got inside of my house when we all heard a strange noise... it sounded like the toilet! Me, Homma, and Dallas went to check it out. We slowly made our way to the bathroom... when got there, there was toilet paper all over the bathroom, and there was a snake in the toilet! Well, it was fake, but it looked so real. And not only was the bathroom a mess and there was a fake snake in the toilet, but the person who did this broke the shower, and it left a horrible note saying "This is pay back Plummer! Fix your toilet, shower, and clean up this mess since that's what you do best!" I new  instantly that it was that calico Cat dressed like Princess Layia. It made me so mad what she did, I was gonna call the cops, but it was also kinda funny. But just leave it to a cat to mess up your bathroom. Well, that was my Horror Hilarious Halloween, I hope it makes sense now. And Princess Layia Calico Cat if you are reading this watch your back ya hear...