Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween!!


     Hey guys, Copper here! As y'all all know tomorrow is Halloween!  It is the night that dentist love, Kids always run and cry for their Mommas, you see strange stuff like frogs flying in the air, you always hear the classic story of Bloody Mary, and you always seem to see her everywhere, and on October 31st the world always seems to crash with a belly ache! I love Halloween! I already have my horror filled night planned out. I am going to play some awesome pranks on the bratty kids who come Trick- Or Treating at my house! I have found out all the kids who are coming to my house, I have found out all of the things they are scared of, and I plan to show no mercy to them hahaha! Also, I need to work on my evil laugh, and I want it on record that I am not an evil or mean dog, I'm just scaring the evil kids, because that's what your supposed to do on Halloween! After I scare the little bratty kids, I'm going trick- or- treating with my best friends Homma and Dallas  yes, I know Homma is such an unfortunate name. Homma is visiting from Mexico, and Dallas is my neighbor. I'm Sooo exited!!!! Then after we go Trick- or - Treating I am going to my house and my family and I will tell ghost stories! And of course we will eat candy... well, I think maybe I will just skip ghost stories and eat candy all by myself:) Well, that is going to be my Halloween night. See y'all next week and I'll tell you all about it!