Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cold


   
     *SNIFFLE* Hey everybody, Copper here. Oh, boy I'm feeling as bad as a lama with mange. I've got a TERRIBLE cold, I don't know how I got it, I usually don't get colds, I always wash my paws every time I go somewhere, and I don't let people get in my personal space. But I guess it's just one of those things. I guess you could say I'm as sick as a dog;) I came down with this thang Thursday of last week! So, 7 days of pure 100% TORTURE! The past week live has been hard, Puff tissues have been my best friends, and I've got snot running out of my ears. Today is the first day I am feeling better, so next time I go out somewhere I'm gonna be in an Isolation Bubble! Yea, don't touch me, don't breathe on me, say out of my face. I'm stocking up on Lysol, disinfecting wipes, and paw sanitizer! Well, I hope I'm feeling better next week, see y'all!;)