Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scare Crows


     Hi everybody, Copper here! For this week I'm going to talk about scare crows... you know those creepy things that resemble people, but they never move and they live in gardens and fields  all by themselves, they have ratty old hand me downs that were probably from a haunted thrift shop, that was run by ugly mean clowns with faded red noses that won't honk *SNIFF*, and face paint that is really blood! *SCREAM* I hate Scare Crows... and clowns that run thrift shops, but now that fall is here I see those scare crows everywhere! Believe me they don't just scare the crows. I mean they don't really scare me, they just make me VERY uncomfortable. And I love fall and those scare crows just make fall  a CATastrophe(Mmmm cats!) Any ways I think that Scare Crows wouldn't scare me as bad I mean scare crows as bad...ha ha  SCARE CROWS as bad get it! Sorry, I went off on a typing trail, I think if scare crows looked a little more friendly, got some decent clothes I mean they don't have to dress like the queen of England, but shopped some where else besides the haunted thrift shops, and got a rug or something so they don't have that hair that looks so much like dry hay, or they could get some moisturizing shampoo. Then they wouldn't be that bad! THAT BAD is the key word here. Any ways that's just a suggestion. So if you have a scare crow at home or in your tobacco or wheat field please give your scare crow a make over! Thanks!! Hope to see y'all next week.