Monday, October 7, 2013

Copper's Poultry Poetry!

Hey y'all, Copper here! I am not a flowery poetry kind of dog, trust me I'm not, but I decided instead of boring old regular poetry, I decided I would make poetry some what interesting for a one time deal so I thought of my own random poem about chickens Mmm-yumm-yum fried juicy chicken Ohh, so good I could almost taste the fried goodness... Whoops! I'm getting off topic, okay I'll get myself together it's just so hard to concentrate with fried chicken on your brain. Any ways, I know it ain't proper to use NORMAL words in poetry, so I have to call it Poultry Poetry. To make my poetry some what presentable to creepy poetry people (No offence Poetry People, but if you're reading this, here is a friendly tip: Write things that make since!) Before I start rambling on about how poetry doesn't make since, I should go ahead and show you my some what since able, not so big word, not flowery, poultry filled, work of randomness poem.
                 COPPER'S POULTRY POETRY:
   HARK - HARK WHO GOES THERE? IT IS I SHAKESPEARE! SHAKESPEARE, HAVE YOU BEEN EATING MY CHICKENS? NO, I'M A VEGETARIAN, BUT SOMETIMES I SPLURGE AND Go To Ye Ole MacDonald's!
    Well, that's it I know to some of you with not as a developed mind and mine it might not make since... okay it doesn't make sense at all, but I just wanted to show all you people how silly poetry is. And think about it, my Poultry Poetry didn't have near the flowery words as real poems do! So think with common since and DON'T READ BIG WORDED DUMB FLOWERY POETRY! Well, I guess not all poetry is not that bad, at least my poetry is the only good piece of poetry there is. Well, I hope you liked POULTRY POETRY. Hope to see y'all next week! (But don't worry I won't do anymore POULTRY POETRY):)