Monday, September 23, 2013

NC State Fair

Howdy folks, Copper here! Guess What? it's almost time for the NC State Fair!!!! Oh, I'm so exited, I just love the fair. With all the food, games, rides (but the fair rides are only fun to look at, just between you and me the rides are put up with duck tape), I also like seeing all the farm animals, and I also love to people watch at the fair, ( trust me it's fun to do,you should do it this year.) But what I love most about the fair is I get to preform! Yea, that's right I get to preform at the funniest place ever! And if that's not great I also get to compete against other performers! My Chihuahua family and I are really good and gifted with the talent of clogging, ( but personally out of all of my chihuahua family I think I'm the best clogger, I am... I'm not bragging I'm just telling a fact. also it's a Chihuahua's job to brag about themselves a little bit...hehe) Any way my Chihuahua family and I are really exited about competing and preforming! And y'all are gonna dig this, our clogging team name is The Coppertone Cloggers! If you couldn't tell I thought of the Copper part of the name. I thought the name would be better as The Copper Cloggers, but the rest of the team thought it would be better if we called it Coppertone. Oh, well... I'm still so exited about the fair! I hope all of y'all enjoy the fair this year too! Oh, and if you are a clogger coming to compete... watch out because I'm gonna be their to squash ya like a bug! Any way I hope you all have a good week!