Sunday, November 8, 2015

Random Chocolate Rant



  Hey everybody, Copper here. Warning: Random rant coming! Ugg you humans, who's wise idea was it to spread the rumor that dogs can't have chocolate? I'll tell you who thought of it, a mean old Oreo hog of a human thought of it. All I want is some fudge, Oreos, snickers, and good old Swiss chocolate. I know, for someone who has never had chocolate you sure do know a lot about it. And another thing, you people have no IDEA what us dogs eat! When you open the door for us to "go potty" us dogs "go hunting"..... and potty too. But that's beside the point, when us dogs go outside we find stuff that would give you humans a massive tummy ache. Let me put it this way, when you decide to clean out your refrigerator and you find a massively expired almost unrecognizable chicken who do you give it to? The dog! that's who, and does it bother us? Nope! So maybe chocolate is poison to people!! Just food for thought... or should I say chocolate for thought. Think about it :) Well, I hope y'all have a good week see ya later.