Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving!


    
     Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone, I have gained 10 pounds just from one meal! I am watching the injury count for Black Friday, and I am off to go and see what kind of leftovers the neighbors have left. I had such a good Thanksgiving! I got to see my family, I got to eat good food, and I got to watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!  I had a lot of fun, me and my cousins rode four wheelers! Yes, I can drive a four wheeler, I might not have thumbs, but I can still do it! We all shot our guns, I can even do that without having thumbs... I know I'm talented, and we played pranks on some of the relatives! ( And playing pranks on your relatives is not mean, you know you do it too.. especially on that one uncle you just can't stand!) Well, that's about it, I hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving!!! Now we can start getting ready to pack on the pounds for Christmas!